Here, you will learn how to choose your new fragrance correctly, get acquainted with the new sensational fragrances and beloved famous inspiring celebrities.
The fragrance is identical to your personality, lifestyle, and memories. You have combined it with loved ones and situations that have marked you. With the first “Fit” and the first note that pops up in your nostrils, a morning smile of optimism is formed in your face. Later, you have closed your day by wearing only that, feeling a star like the unforgettable Marilyn Monroe and a protagonist of your life.
There is no doubt about the power of the perfume. Your fragrance is you. Unique and unforgettable as you want to be your presence in an erotic, social and professional relationship. The fragrance is obsessive, you need to have lasting and accent, complex tones and specific notes. A fragrance uniquely seals your best.
What are the basic categories of perfume?
- A drop is enough. It contains 15-25% aromatic oils and is the purest form of perfume. That’s why it’s the most expensive one.
- Perhaps the most widespread category in the world of women’s fragrances, as its aromatic oil content ranges from 8 to 15%, and therefore we have a long-lasting performance. It is natural, therefore, that its “pricked” honor, however, deserves, and that is why the female population prefers it, especially as an evening fragrance.
- This category is the “stopover” from the Eau de Parfum in the Eau de Cologne. That is why it is worn equally day and night. It usually has freshness, average duration, and intermediate price.
- It’s light and cool. It is pleasantly worn mainly in the morning (it has the lowest content of essential oils) and historically it is the first form of perfume. Repeats are enforced as it does not last. Of course, it is cheaper.
- The modern version of the Eau de Cologne, as it is even lighter, more playful and the most economical. We know them as a body mist, body spray or fragrance mist.
- The fiery Penelope Cruz never releases the legendary Lancome Tresor.
- The aristocratic Nicole Kidman always wears Angel by Thierry Mugler.
- The upbeat Cameron Diaz chooses Happy, one of Clinique’s most successful fragrances.
- Dynamic Madonna loves perfume and one of her favorites is the Hypnotic Poison of Dior.
How to choose the flavor that suits me
Carolina Herrera Good Girl
Top notes are almond and coffee, medium notes are jasmine jasper and tuberose, base notes are tuna and cocoa seeds. Louise Turner is the perfumer with the famous “nose” hidden behind the same seductive scent.
Victoria’s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease
With pear, lychee (rare red aromatic fruit from China), mandarin and apple in the top notes. Gardenia, jasmine, sweet peas, magnolia, and freesia in the middle notes. With base notes, vanilla, gasoline, amber, calf, praline and sandalwood. This incredible perfume, floral and fruity, was not filled with sensual notes.
Burberry My Burberry Black
You distinguish them from an internal spark, from an erotic subtle hint. Top notes are cool and fresh, while heart notes have an earthy substance. If you feel classy, mysterious and with high expectations, in this category, you will find your new fragrance.
Narciso Rodriguez For Her
The top notes are osmanthus, orange blossoms, and bergamot, the middle notes are Egyptian musk and amber, base notes are vetiver and vanilla. A woody floral scent, unrivaled chic.