Are you looking for the Best Laptop for Minecraft? If so, you are in the right place. The best laptop will ensure there are no glitches or lag issues when you are playing Minecraft.
Many people have asked me:
What is the best laptop for Minecraft under 300?
What is the best laptop for Minecraft under 400?
So this article is my response to all those people.
If you play Minecraft then you already know how addicting it can be. When you are serious about your gaming, you need the best machine possible to handle your game of choice and the number of hours that you plan to play.
This perfect combination can make it hard to find the best laptop for Minecraft. To help you learn more about the specs you should be looking for as well as the importance of investing in a powerful laptop for this purpose, check out this guide.
Minecraft has taken the gaming world by storm, offering addictive gameplay. What makes the game even more enjoyable is how optimized and well crafted it is. You could run it on an older, less-powerful PC without serious issues. And if you’re in the market for a new gaming rig, there are some compelling options out there. These are our picks for the Best Laptop for Minecraft.
Things to Consider Before Buying Laptop for Minecraft/Gaming
- Minecraft is a game that has been written in Java. This is a particular kind of program writing that means the game will run well with any operating system that you choose. While this is good news, there are certain drawbacks. Java is a slow type of programming that requires a powerful computer to avoid any lagging in the game.
- Having a computer that has less processing power than the game needs will almost guarantee lag while you play. To avoid this disappointment, look for a laptop that has lots of RAM and a great processor.
- You should also consider the display when making your choice. The graphics of the game are blocky on purpose but this can be affected even further based on viewing distance, lighting effects, and textures.
NOTE: There are game modifications available like OptiFire. This is a mod that increases the frame rate and makes playing Minecraft on older or less powerful laptops a possibility. If your budget is tight then this might be a good option as you can compromise on the rate of frames per minute.
Minecraft Laptop Requirements
- 1920×1080 pixels or more,
- 120 frames per minute,
- Intel Core i5 processor or better,
- 8GB of memory,
Best Laptops for Gaming Minecraft Reviews
#1. Acer Predator Helios 300
144 Hertz is great for gaming and would not make me want to play at anything less. The GTX 10 60 and 80 750 H packs a punch and delivers the FPS you need at 1080p high or Ultra settings. Acer has outdone themselves giving us a well-executed budget best laptop for Minecraft.
- The latest Acer predator Helios 300 gaming laptop weighs at 5 pounds 9 ounces or 2.5 2 kilograms.
- It has a gunmetal brushed aluminum on the top LCD panel with red accents.
- Brushed aluminum keyboard chassis with red LED backlit keyboard. In a single piece touchpad that uses Microsoft touchpad precision drivers accented with red pinstripe all around.
- The bottom is a plastic cover which has two removable compartments for hard drive and RAM which you can upgrade.
- Well balanced with both metal and plastic parts.
- This configuration features Intel Core i7 8750 H running at a base frequency of 2.2 gigahertz and Mac’s turbo 4.1 gigahertz.
- Paired with NVIDIA GTX 1066 gigs and 16 gigs of DDR for 2666 megahertz and with the switchable install you HD graphics 630. Sporting 256 Intel and vme SSD and the LCD is 15.6 inch 1080p IPS display 144 Hertz.
- Left side an SD card reader one USB 3.0 one full-size HDMI port one non Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 type-c an rj45 network connection and a Kensington lock support.
- Right side two USB 2.0 an LED power status and AC power port.
- The backside is Acer’s AeroBlade 3d fan exhaust. The left side is open and the right side is blocked off.
The laptop that’s priced at $1299 it sure packs a lot makes up for better thermals and fan control over the omen. Feels like I never really get that hot or loud which made my Minecraft gaming experience a lot better.
I like the switchable graphics sometimes. If you were in window mode and tap out to a browser the game in the background starts using the Intel HD graphics and will sometimes crash. Doesn’t happen a lot but it does occur. The Intel graphics is sure great to have for better battery life and for content creators to take advantage of it for rendering in Adobe Creative Suite.
#2. Dell G5587
Dell G5587-7866BLK-PUS G5 15 5587 is a high-end laptop for Minecraft gaming as well as you can also play other high games on it. This is to say, that its specifications make it the ultra-specific choice for this game and this meets all the recommended requirements set by EA for Minecraft at the affordable price.On the other hand, It’s the most powerful machine with its dedicated cards.This laptop can handle the entire Minecraft game on ultra settings with all its expansions, mods and custom contents.
The processor is 3.9 GHz Intel Core i7 with a dedicated high-performance video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, for gaming and other graphics rendering purposes for running game extra fast.
It offers 15.6” screen size with high-quality Max. screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels gives you clear vivid and classic screens while playing Sims 4.
Big Screens has its own charm!
It gives average battery timing of 7 hours. Moreover, it is designed in such away that it gives us a complete sensory experience of stunning view With NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 video graphics memory, playing Sims 4 more clear and detailed.
To sum up, It is the laptop for Sims 4, for instance of its graphics specs and battery usage. From the latest processors to powerful discrete graphics cards, they make every experience more intense and real for Sims 4 laptops requirements.
On the other hand it has a handful package of GTX 10 Series, Moreover, You can check and go for, as it’s the time for entertainment with the best laptop for Minecraft.
where entertainment comes, you can have a smart collection of laptops.
#3: MSI GE72
#4: Dell Inspiron
#5: Toshiba Satellite
Minecraft isn’t a demanding game. All you need is an Intel Core i5 processor or better CPU, NVIDIA GTX 600 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 GPU, and 8GB RAM. These laptops easily meet those requirements and will allow you to be the last man standing should your skill be as good as your frame rate. If you need a single recommendation, go with the Toshiba Satellite if you desire a laptop.
Best Laptop for Minecraft Under 300
#7. Acer Aspire A315
Best Laptop for Minecraft Under 400
#8.Asus VivoBook Max
#9. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD
#10. HP 17-ak051nr 17 Inch
Remember, Gaming is fun, and fun and happiness has no prices, but it all depends on your satisfaction and happiness. This is like an addiction, where you want to achieve a position and be the winner, To fulfill the Minecraft winning expectations you need to have a powerful system which runs smoothly and have no interruptions Searching for too many products, specifications I have found that technology grows every day and innovative products are coming in the market.
Different companies are competing in the market and fulfilling the need, but on the other hand of the products, they are creating confusions with specifications, features, prices, and brand.
What you have to do is to select the best option that suits you, above-listed laptops are in different prices features ranges, click to order or leave the opportunity, the choice is yours.